Howdy Folks! Hope you are well and happy
Now, I want to share about Pros and Cons of Stem Cell Research List
First of all, We need to know what Stem Cell Research exactly means?
It is a research that researchers aimed to investigate the basic cells which develop organism. The cells are grown in the laboratories where tests are carried out to investigate fundamental properties of the cells.
There’s a lot of controversy surrounding stem cell research which led to an intense debate about ethics. Until the recent years, the research method mainly focused on Embryonic Stem Cells, which involves taking tissue from an aborted embryo to get proper material to study. This is typically done just days after conception or between the 5th and 9th week.
From the last explaination we have already know that Aborted fetuses are not the only source of stem cells, there’s a lot of source of stem cells which is can be from the both placenta and blood contained in the placenta, also the primary source of stem cells is from blastocysts. These are fertilized human eggs that were not implanted into a woman. Since then researchers have moved on to more ethical study methods, such as induced plurioptent stem cells (IPS), IPS are artificially derived from a non-pluripotent cell, such as adult somatic cells.
The Pros and Cons of Stem Cell Research is a very debated issue over scientific researchers, religious group, moral activist groups as well as governments. It is because of a relatively new science which involved the medical treatments for many of diseases as well as disorders afflicting individuals today. However, Instead of this is a new sciences, it has a potential to harm and also provide benefits to the future generation’s wellbeing and health.
Here are some of the List Of Pros and Cons of Stem Cell Research, please check it as below :
Stem cell research can potentially lead humanity closer to better treatment and possibly cure a number of diseases, for the example :
• Neurology diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease or Alzheimer’s Disease
• Blood Vessels diseases such as Heart Diseases or Stroke
• Birth Defects
• Spinal Cord Injuries
• Replace or Repair Damaged Organs
• Reduced Risk of Transplantation
• Stem cells may play a major role in cancer
• There must be an ethical code when we do research related to human life
• Humans can only do their best but for the result there’s God who execute the result
• Whatever kind of research related with stem cell must have a reason for the best humanity of life and for the best health for everybody in this world, to build good health for every one.