iOS is a mobile operating system developed and distributed by Apple Inc. Originally released in 2007 for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and Apple TV. iOS is derived from OS X, which is shares with the Darwin foundation. iOS is Apple’s mobile version of the OS X operating system used on Apple computers.
First of all before proceeding with this tutorial you should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages, especially Objective C programming language will help you understanding the iOS programming concepts and move fast on the learning track.
Here it is an iPhone app development tutorial.
This tutorial will takes you through the process of creating a simple user interface and adding the custom behavior that transforms the interface into a working app. The finished app will run on iPhone and iPad.
This tutorial teaches you how to:
- Use Xcode to create and manage a project
- Identiy the key pieces of an Xcode project
- Run your app in iOS Simulator
- Create a basic user interface in a storyboard
- Preview your user interface
- Adopt Auto Layout to add flexibility to your user interface
Have Fun Folks! 🙂