Here is showed you how to connect your iPhone 5 to your HDMI TVs by following steps below:
1. Purchase an HDMI cable and an Apple Digital AV Adapter. These can be found online or at an electronics store. You will also need a Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
2. Connect the adapter to your phone. Plug the AV Adapter into either the 30-pin connector or the Lightning connector on your phone, depending on the model. Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the port on the adapter.
3. Connect the HDMI cable to the TV. Plug the other end of the HDMI connector into an available HDMI port on your TV. HDMI ports can typically be found on the back or on the side of the TV. Your TV may have more than one port.
4. Turn on your TV and switch to the correct input. Depending on which iPhone you have, you will see different things. All of the iPhone5 models will mirror their displays, showing everything on the TV that you see on your phone.
5. Charge your phone while streaming. Apple adapters come with a second 30-pin or Lightning connector that allows you to plug your charging cable in. This is especially useful if you are streaming a lot of video, as playing video quickly eats up battery.